For many people encountering Lyme disease, understanding, diagnosing and treating Lyme disease can become confusing and overwhelming.
To help patients get a better understanding of the disease and its various treatment options, Dr Nicola Ducharme, a Naturopath has put together a ‘Lyme Ed’ program.
The program includes over 20 hours of online training across 10 different modules with access to a broad range of supporting materials. Lyme-Ed answers lots of common questions including:
- what to do if antibiotics stop working
- strategies for emotional healing
- ways to break through detrimental neural pathways
- 10 factors hindering recovery.
Lyme-Ed includes modules on:
- Detoxification and how to support it
- Nutrition and reducing inflammation
- Managing common symptoms including pain, mood imbalances, cognitive deficits and fatigue.
Anyone can enrol in the program.